DBG Working Group Humus Forms (DGB = German Soil Science Society)
Office of the German Soil Science Society (DBG)
Götz Jonas, vokativ GmbH, Nikolaistr. 29, 37073 Göttingen, contact
Chairwoman of the DBG Working Group Humus Foms
apl. Prof Dr. Christine Wachendorf, Universität Kassel, Fachbereich Ökologische Agrarwissenschaften, Nordbahnhofstraße 1a, 37213 Witzenhausen, contact
Web site design: Gerhard Milbert contact
Data and Software Policy
DBG Working group Humus Forms
See data rules of the European Union:
Data protection and privacy notice
The DBG Working Group Humus Forms is committed to treat your personal data fairly, with integrity, responsibility, security, and transparency. The DBG Working Group Humus Forms collects and processes personal data in accordance with EU rules and procedures on the protection of data, to the exclusion of any single national system of law.
This Data Protection and Privacy Notice describes what personal information we may collect and process, the reason for processing, how we use, process and ensure protection of all data provided. It also sets out the options for you to request access, correction, deletion and to object to your data being processed by the DBG Working Group Humus Forms.
- Scope of processing activities
This Data Protection and Privacy Notice applies to the web-users visiting the website humus-form.eu
If you visit the DBG Working Group Humus Forms website, you may notice links that may direct you to websites and online platforms managed by third parties. The processing of personal data on the third parties’ platforms, including the social media platforms that host data of DBG Working Group Humus Forms website, are governed by their own privacy policies.
- What data do we collect and process?
There may be specific apps, tools or activities where the DBG Working Group Humus Forms asks you to provide personal identifiable information (for example, amongst others, full name, email and/or postal address, phone number, position/title, company/organisation). This would be for the following processing activities:
- Contacting the DBG Working Group Humus Forms through website humus-form.eu, emails, and other means.
- Registering to participate in events of the DBG Working Group Humus Forms.
- Downloading Data of the DBG Working Group Humus Forms.
- Registering to access databases of the DBG Working Group Humus Forms.
4.Why do we collect your data?
The DBG Working Group Humus Forms will only collect and process your personal data for the purpose of DBG Working Group Humus Forms activities undertaken within the context of its mandate and in line with its legal framework. So, we may collect your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To allow you to contact us and/or receive information from us;
- To organise or promote DBG Working Group Humus Forms events and/or activities;
- To allow you to register to participate in events we organise or co-organise;
- To analyse web statistics and log files, with the aim of improving the functioning of our website;
- To give you access to DBG Working Group Humus Forms apps or other platforms;
- Who has access to your personal data and to whom is it disclosed?
Any information provided to the DBG Working Group Humus Forms by users is managed with utmost care and security. It is not used in any manner other than that set out in this Data Protection and Privacy Notice, or in any additional site-specific policies, without users‘ consent. All DBG Working Group Humus Forms members who have access to, or are associated with, the processing of personal data are under strict obligations of confidentiality in respect of official business matters, including when processing personal data.
Depending on the purpose for which we process your personal data, we may share the necessary information with selected third parties (duly authorized partners or service providers) to perform services for the DBG Working Group Humus Forms. We make every effort to ensure that those third parties afford a level of protection and safeguards that are the same as or comparable to the DBG Working Group Humus Forms.
- How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept by the DBG Working Group Humus Forms and its authorized partners and service providers only for as long as necessary for purposes set out in this notice in accordance to General Data Protection Regulation (EU regulation 2016/679).
- How do we ensure the safeguards of your data?
To prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of data, the DBG Working Group Humus Forms applies adequate security measures and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we process. These measures and procedures are consistent with rules, policies and practice, which are aligned with international standards and practices.
- Requests related to your data
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU regulation 2016/679) internal rules and procedures on data protection, you may make the following requests with regard to your data:
- You may request confirmation of whether your data is being processed and, if that is the case, request access to your data.
- You may request correction or updating of your data.
- You may request deletion of your data. Requests for deletion will be considered, taking into account whether (i) the data is no longer necessary for the processing purpose, or (ii) you have withdrawn your consent to the data processing and there is no other legitimate basis for processing.
- If you have been asked, but not yet provided your data, you may object to having your data processed. In this case, you should provide compelling legitimate grounds for your objection.
- Contact us
If you wish to request for access, correction, deletion, or to object to the use of your personal data, please contact us.
If you have concerns or require more information regarding the personal data you have provided to us, please contact us.